Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hpv Around Lips 2009 Herpes And HPV?

Herpes and HPV? - hpv around lips 2009

It is a question, part 2
1.) tape to a girl who went by w / a pretty dirty, and yet so little saw lip (later in the night when I heard she got down and dirty w / the dirty type). If you have herpes, you can have a drink made of milk crates? It was immediately after, but I think he drank have the same day.
2.) My roommate has HPV. I have a towel when I dry out of the shower on my body, and when I went into the bathroom, I realized that we had no toilet paper. I asked myself and said that he had used the towel to end! And I had to wipe! Is HPV?

I have a phobia of germs!

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Of all the information that I read it almost impossible to transmit herpes other than skin on skin contact. Suppose that you are not herpes, it is highly unlikely (or not), which was transmitted through a carton of milk. I would not make too worried if I were you .. If you notice any new bumps / blisters ..

To answer your second question, I would say that the virus is similar to HSV, died shortly after leaving the body. Although consultation with your doctor to be sure.

I agree with the opinions of others, if .. It never hurts to have tested! :) The only thing that is important to note that herpes is not usually a blood test until you have had the virus in your body for 3-6 months. It takes time to make antibodies.

Good luck!

catt2020 said...

So, should be cautious in any case. Education is the best treatment and / or prevention. Check out their website.

Post a Comment