Monday, February 15, 2010

Logos Of Dgk What Type Of Machine Prints Logos On Certain Promotional Items?

What type of machine prints logos on certain promotional items? - logos of dgk

I recently received a plastic calculator as a promotional gift of a company. Your logo has been printed. At first I thought it was simply a clear label, but this was not the case. Then I thought it was just a kind of painting, but when I nail through it, the logo was saved from danger. I've seen similar print jobs / logos done on frisbees, alarm clocks, etc. Who knows what kind of printing method is needed for such a thing and what the costs would be to buy a team. Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

theideas... said...

More than likely, one would from a book printer. Much is at stake than the printing press of a single color. Almost no one wants their logo on a color. Therefore, investments could be very strong in the ink. Here is a site that has some for sale.

Post a Comment