Monday, December 28, 2009

Dog Fungus Blastomycosis -caused By A Fungus - My Dog Inhaled. He Only Has Access To My Backyard - How Do I Find Source?

Blastomycosis -caused by a fungus - my dog inhaled. He only has access to my backyard - how do I find source? - dog fungus

My dog was diagnosed with blastomycosis. I need to find the source in my garden. From what I've read - is a fungus growing in the decomposition of the soil or rotten wood can. I blocked most of the yards - without knowing where it is - (I also have a dog that has no connection to him). I need to know how to get rid of him when they meet. I live in a subdivision in Caledonia, WI - small garden. HELP - my garden is not a "fun" place for all ......

1 comment:

Bryan M said...

First, you will see your veterinarian recommends spraying to kill the fungus. Then he would spray the whole yard with it. The local nursery can suggest something that is not harmful to animals or plants. You can buy an inexpensive sprayer at Home Depot. Spray of buildings, fences and other places up to a height that can have dogs. They have all the yard, as do the grass and plants.

Post a Comment