Monday, December 14, 2009

Shoes Diy Silk Printing How To Fray My DIY Jean Shorts? What Shoes Go With Them?

How To Fray My DIY Jean Shorts? What Shoes Go With Them? - shoes diy silk printing

Hello to all! Then I realized that two of my Levi 511s had holes in the knees. Instead of them or throw them, I decided to be creative, and turned them into jean shorts. However, they seem to cut short girl jeans, because they are clean and not frayed. Fray How could they? Should I throw it in the washing machine? Thank you! It would also, what kind of shoes go with these pants? I have a pair of sandals, but that's all. I was thinking more like a leaf from the top down, but I was not sure.

To get an idea of how I want frayed, I want to: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/cat ...

Perhaps frayed, if not a little more. Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment