Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Signs And Symptoms Of A Chest Infection Painful Ears And Vision Is Shaky And Jumpy, But They Say No Ear Infection? Inner? TMJ? HELP!?

Painful Ears and Vision is shaky and jumpy, but they say no ear infection? Inner? TMJ? HELP!? - signs and symptoms of a chest infection

To get started, I am 25 years old and there are about 2 years ago I had a small bump on the right side of the throat near my area of the lymph nodes. I told him do not seem to concern my doctor. Today, almost 2 months I began to fear that what I was thinking, problems, the doctors told me it was anxiety, depression, but now my ears are constantly influencing BAD! I feel that I have to eat in the base of my throat a lot and my vision feels tight as if it was nerves. I can not even concentrate, and when I try, it feels like everything is moving backwards. I my doctor asked me to send an ENT, because he said my ears were very sharp in the pipes when I was younger, but had no signs of an ear infection. I do not know what to do, but not well, and I can not live. Everything is terrible, and I feel like a mother, and documents the confidence in me to feel like a man! Has anyone had these symptoms? Could it be allergies? Infections of the inner ear? Any suggestions would be great. I had a CAT scan X-ray and soft tissue of my throat and chest. AgainE Keep smiling!

4 comments:

bluewhis... said...

Go see a chiropractor. This could be the spine out of alignment. I was dizzy and my MD could not help me. I went to my chiropractor and I felt better almost immediately. Also worked on my breasts and helped me with a sinus and ear infection. You'll be surprised what it can do for you.

Doc said...

I think your head feels as if you were to run, and ears can be called. You can see stains ....... either a panic attack or possibly a post-traumatic reaction.

It's good to have one of these conditions, or both. Seek treatment to relax and have a drink and lower blood pressure and blood flow in the head.

bettyboo... said...

Has anyone tried the thyroid at all? This could be the next step.

lilah said...

If you have recently visited the dentist? Plaque build and can lead to tooth decay causing swelling of the lymph nodes and ear pain. And something else is to be sinus problems, the confidence that I is not sinus problems, because my nose was not stuffy, to drain mucus, LYMP all nodes in the neck. Discusting but true. I had a biopsy, MRI, CT and CT, and nothing seemed. So finally I went to a Specailist and she told me that it was possible sinus related. Probably I would say that their allergies and sinus problems, so do not worry, it comes to other people to try a drug against allergy.

Post a Comment