Thursday, December 24, 2009

Small Hotel Floor Plans Can We Get Our Landlord To Pay For Damages For Water Damages In Our Apartment?

Can we get our landlord to pay for damages for water damages in our apartment? - small hotel floor plans

I returned to find that my roof had collapsed because a certain type of water damage. All my electronics were wet and I'm pretty sure not to damage it. I called the owner and told me to come the next day. The fire department came and said that since I would not be a child wise to remain at home. We ended up staying in a hotel. We returned to the owner in the morning to find our things in motion. My friend asked her to touch anything. He said he had insurance and renters have insurance, we do not. We asked, what remains in the meantime, since they are not the courts, if they remain safe. He said, I quote, "if you do not feel secure, what must go." This man is a joke. It is rather an Slumlord. All other tenants have problems with it. We believe that the result of water damage due to defective plumbing plan to change the use of the word. Is there any way we can get to pay the damages?

No comments:

Post a Comment